Saturday, August 16, 2008

Psst! Picnic

Little did I know that in between work and slumber this week my sister was planning a Friday afternoon picnic. I vaguely remember the husband mentioning to me to get charcoal, beverages and the like. My last day at work I came home and crashed sans the picnic products I was supposed to purchase. Thus, on Friday morning we ran around crazy style trying to pull it all together. We made it to the sister's place....an hour behind schedule. And I admit, that means we were pretty much on time for us, but late to everyone else. Luckily these cupcakes and their companions helped save the day. The picnic and my sister were awesome. What a good Friday.

2 comments:

Kindred Spirits Photography said...

Those are the best cupcakes EVER!!!! So much Fun!!
I love your new heading/font style. The colors and font feel happy to me.

Mason Dixie said...

Mmmmm those muffins were delicious.