Thursday, September 25, 2008

Scrub-a-dub-dub

Oh my. This past week at work was pretty rough. There was even a work bathroom crying moment when my toleration of my associates had reached its limit. When I was ten years old I wanted to be something so much different then this when I grew up in the world. I came home and took a very, very long steamy shower. While washing away my troubles I reached for a fresh bar of Biggs and Featherbelle soap...and for a moment or two things felt much improved. These hip bars of all natural soap are just wonderful ( and addictive). The little company is ran by two sisters who left their day jobs to start their own soap cottage industry. My sister and I met them at the craft fair in Chicago. They were friendly and chatty---we discovered that their mom is an investor and free labor. A few minutes with them and you start to get ideas----about getting out of the machine yourself for your own little business with your sister and family. So if you like to smell nice, your skin to be squeaky clean, and things to be natural----get like a few bucks and buy a bar. It can change your morning. (Note: when I was ten years old I wanted to be an artist and a marine biologist....what did you want to be?)

No comments: