Friday, August 8, 2008

Sun Chasing

After my husband read my last blog entry we decided to scurry ourselves out of the house and chase the sun. It was a perfect day. And we only had so much time to spare before he had to report to work. We grabbed a lunch and headed to one of our favorite spots. Back in the day we used to come here and skip rocks. This creek has the best combination. It has a great selection of flat rocks and relatively calm sections of water for fantastic skipping distance. Note: the first time my husband ever skipped a rock in his life was right here with me many, many, many pretty moons ago. I feel better with a bit of summer sun in me and better for getting a bit of husband time.

4 comments:

Mason Dixie said...

WOW
that really makes me miss the good ol' days in Kent.

Charity Larrison said...

omg lookit yr cuteness!!!

Its ME said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gmistudio said...

your blog is really fun, i love the picture of yours hands, its so cute !! when i was reading your post i was thinking in the good moments that i had with my familiy ...