This past week has been pretty rough at the work place. Two mornings in a row I wanted to hand in my keys and just walk away from the negative chaos that thrives in my work environment. Working nights I miss the sun, my family, friends, and the husband. It is a lonely island. Above are the little things that have brought some good to my days:
- Bananas: I discovered that they really do help tired muscles and still taste good with peanut butter.
- Izze: According to the label it is good for you---providing two servings of fruit that somebody at the USDA says you should have every day. Taste good + good for you = new favorite after gym tasty beverage.
- i-pod cozy: It makes me feel young and hip in the sea of silver hair at the gym. Plus it is now filled with the most awesome music my husband selected for me---like a giant mix tape.
- Pens: So cheap, so cute. I have to buy more! Bonus: the pens write in the color of the cap (I found this out when I started to write the rent check in hot pink).
- Tumbler: Featuring the new favorite color combination dominating my domestic life---blue and red. Custom made for me by Naomi Cleary Ceramics.