Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. Looks like there has been a break and entering in the studio....or most likely the other me has been residing in our abode. The one who is prone to bouts of a little of this then a little of that. Which leads to a big mess. And then I come home one day and about pass out from the disaster that awaits me on my first day of October vacation. (Note: I am typically very anal when it comes to my things...everything in its place...and I can tell if someone else moved it an inch from my desired zen location...so when things get this bad it usually means that my head has been a pretty big mess too...bring on the vacation!).
- How many stamps do I have left in ratio to the bills I have left to pay this month?
- How many spools of thread have yet to meet the eye of a needle?
- How many vessels sit on the desk full of odds and ends that I think must stay away from the trash can?
- How many notices has Border's sent me concerning an un-claimed book?
- Do you see the Breathmints (new addiction)?
- What flavor are they?
- How many tubes of paint?
- How old is the water in the cup?
- How many gnomes can you find?
- Count the chickens cause they have already hatched---can you see the all?
- How soon will I get those Halloween cards mailed (remember how many stamps you see in relation to bills)?
- And how long will it take me to make order of all this once again?
Best answers, if any, to the above question will receive a little fall landscape painting from yours truly....