Thursday, September 4, 2008

Love & Marriage

I made it. The vacation time has arrived. Now, a new job...getting ready for that Chicago trip. I have postponed....or more accurately...procrastinated with the final details (um, like travel size shampoo, finding the suitcases, making itineraries for the group...). Perhaps after a day of slumber I will wake up with a cornacopia of holiday energy and get things in gear. Confession...I am a list-o-holic. Making a list, checking it twice, and crossing missions and project of the things to do makes me dizzy with glee. My Lil sis could tell you stories of the huge lists on 18 x 24 sheet of bristol board that covered the walls of our mini-kitchen apartment during my college-get-a-teaching-degree-days. When I am feeling down about my life being in the pits or get overwhelmed by some task she encourages me to get in ye-old college list making mode. It jazzes me every time. If only the husband loved doing the list I make for him as much as I enjoy making them.

1 comment:

Mason Dixie said...

Love and marriage, love and marriage goes together like a horse and carriage this I tell you brother... you can't have one without the other. dodododo do.