Friday, August 22, 2008

Giddy-Up!


WOW! Forever ago theses fantastically splendid boots were ordered from the Wild Cowboy. I almost forgot about them until my husband found the box on the porch this morning. My little sister was the one in the family that had a youth spent on horses (now and then). Somewhere there are pictures of her in cowgirl boots, chaps, hat, and a duster. Me? I think in my past, at some point, I did pet a horse on its muzzle. I think. The whole reason I am being faithful to the gym is to reach some of the dreams I have in life...like going on a serious mountain bike trip with the husband and horseback riding with my sis. Who knew a pink pair of boots could represent so much?

1 comment:

Kindred Spirits Photography said...

How fun are those!! I would love to have boots like that but unfortunately I was blessed with very wide feet, and shoe/boot choices are limited. I cannot wait to see them on you though. Maybe I can live vicariously through you and your fun shoe styles!!!!