Friday, June 20, 2008

Dino and Gnome meeting at Shroom Corner....





Chaos has nested in our place. The grand flip of the studio and library has taken longer---much longer than expected. Things are everywhere---residing in new and strange places (IE wrapping paper in the kitchen....aquarium in the bedroom). The attempt to do it alone has revealed that I am aging. The body is exhausted. Ten years ago this project would have happened at lightening speed...with time left over to go to the movies. At this juncture the only room in the home that is as it should be...is the lavatory. It is my favorite room in the house. Here is where the growing soap collection hangs out. The Mushroom and Gnome were made by Lovelee Soap and the teal dinosaur (that smells like a tangerine) is from Dugsoap. Both are shops on Etsy. They encourage me---that I will have the studio/library flip done by July 1st....so I can move on to the next mission in the escape plan...

No comments: