Monday, November 3, 2008

To Do

On my days off I always have a "to do" that I love to make and love to ignore. For example: Today:
  1. Take car in for e-check
  2. Get renewal sticker for car
  3. Dishes
  4. Laundry
  5. Clean the Bathroom
  6. Vacuum
  7. Dust
  8. Mail Swaps
  9. B-day card for the husband
  10. Wax eyebrows
  11. Clean work desk---again!
  12. Clean out fridge.
  13. Work out at Gym

This is all trumped of course for this incredible itch to get in my library and make sense of the book order chaos that has taken over since the room changed four months ago. I mean-- Chuck Klosterman and Peter Beagle are living next door to each other in my library neighborhood at this very moment! The ideal organization in my library is roughly by genre and then alphabetical by author. Right now it is a free for all...and I long to bring my wobbly order back to the literacy anarchy I have ignored for too long. Just that pesky list to ignore....

No comments: